PATENTED DUAL WHEELS SYSTEMS
- DUAL WHEEL SYSTEMS HD-PLUS / MD-PLUS WITH QUICK COUPLING
- MD-PLUS FOR VEHICLES UP TO 200hp
- HD-PLUS FOR VEHICLES OVER 200hp
The dual wheels fit onto the tractor wheel in any position. This saves tedious turning until they fit.
The short hook of the clamp onto the spacer ring ensures that clamps hardly move when driving. This dual wheels can be easily fitted and removed in few minutes by a single man. When in service they automatically pull down to the required tightness.
The exclusive patented fitting to the spacer-ring ensures both a perfect transmission of the power to the ground and the maximum driving safety. They transmit more power with fewer clamps.
– Maximum traction;
– Reduction of soil compaction;
– Fuel economy;
– Improved stability;
– Allow row-works – with special multi calibrated spacers welded on the dual wheel;
– Very high safety, robustness and long operational life;
For tractors and agricultural vehicles of medium, high and very high power.
Dual wheels MD-Plus, improves the traction of your tractors and protects your paths and soils.
Dual Wheels MD-Plus transforms your tractor into polyvalent vehicles, and enables many advantages.
– They fit onto the tractor wheel in any position.
– This saves tedious turning until they fit.
– The short hook of the clamp onto the spacer ring ensures that clamps hardly move when driving.
– Thanks to the unique spacer ring manufactured from a single piece, narrow dual wheels can also be coupled onto wide tractor with no problem.
– Fitting and removal are extremely easy and quick.
With the Dual HD-Plus system, the more powerful machines turn into multipurpose vehicles. HD-Plus offer exactly what you need because :
– Installation on the tractor is amazingly easy and quick.
– The dual wheels can be fitted in any position.
– The installation of the HD-Plus clamps at the correct tension can be achieved effortlessly without taking off the clamp.
– The dual wheels HD-Plus, when fitted, tighten themselves automatically as much as necessary.